Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Monday everyone.




Well, I hope you all had a wonderful week end. I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. Spent with family and a few friends.. I wanted to thank all of you for the beautiful cards.. It's so much fun to receive, them and to show them off to everyone.. Thank you again. Here is a couple of cards that I will be sending out today. I used alcohol ink on them, the flowers were stamped with Just Johanna stamps. I also used SU stamps on the one. Heat Emboss,and cuttlebug emboss folder.Glad you could stop by today. Have a GREAT week. Hugs

6 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Happy Belated Birthday Linda! I'm glad you had a wonderful day with family and friends. That makes me think of one of my favorite quotes: "The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way." - unknown
Your cards are SO lovely...wonderful rich colors!
Smiles, Pam :)

Danielle said...

Beautiful Linda! I particularly love the orange one with the embossed bottom - lovely!
So glad to hear you had a good birthday!
Hugs x

Shirley said...

How absolutely warm and freindly. They are both so unique and wonderful!

Michele Kovack said...

Lovely!!!!

Jacilynn said...

Love that embossing on your card. Did you get to do a little shopping while passing through my neck of the woods?

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Gee, didn't know it was your birthday, so I'll be wishing you belated birthday greetings! So glad it was a good one!

Beautiful cards, so well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...