Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another blog award


Hi everyone. First off I'm sorry I haven't been around to comment on your wonderful creations the past few days.. DH came home Thursday told me to grab some cloths and a few things and come with him to Nevada. So I did.. We got home today. I found that Kimmi gave me this awesome award. Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it..

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award"

Now I have to pass it it onto 8 others so here goes:
Jenny
Pat
Sue
Teresa
Kellie
Jacilynn
Danielle
Norma

7 comments:

JB said...

Thanks Linda , for the lovely
award i'm very proud to receive
it ;)

Have a nic sunday
Jenny

NormaJean said...

Thank you Linda so much.
Big Hugs
Norma

Jacilynn said...

Thanks so much Linda for thinking of me. You are a great blogging friend and such a sweet person.
I'll post this on my blog soon.
BIg Hugs
Jacilynn

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Glad you had a good time on the spur of the moment trip.

PatR said...

Congratulations Linda on receiving this award and thank you so much for passing it on to me, it means a lot to me. I'll post it on my blog ASAP.
Pat xx

Kellie said...

Thank you so much! Made me day.
Kelx

Shirley said...

Congratulations, Linda! I'm not surprised.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...