Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

One Card Two Challenges


Hi, And Happy Sunday..Hope your all having a wonderful day..Ive been in my craft room most of the morning playing, and I have a few cards to share with you.. This one I used the Layout from Saturday Sketchers, and the theme for Magnolia Down Under. I think it worked out ok. As always I used my prisma pencils to color, added some prima flowers, rhinestones, and some ribbon.. Thanks for coming by today..Hope you enjoy the rest of your day..
Hugs, Linda

13 comments:

Alenka said...

Great card.!! I love this Tilda image so much, that I bought it some time ago.I love your roses too.
Hugs
Alenka

Danielle said...

Very beautiful Linda! I love this flower power Tilda image and your colours are just fab!
Hugs, Danielle

Nancy said...

Here comes the sun, di, di, di, di...
Lovely:O) You are so productive and clever.
Hugs, Nancy.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Beautiful linda, this tilda looks perfect with a butterly themed card.
Thanks for playing in MDUC.
Kristy

Cheryl said...

Very,Very pretty,Love the papers,your colours and the background behind Tilda!!! Love it!
Hugs xx

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous Linda! Love this Tilda with the background behind her is fantastic and you colored her beautifully.
Hugs,Connie

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful colour combo and layout Linda. Tilda looks soo sweet standing among the flowers!
xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
I love your card. I love the image and how you have cut the background out of paper. Looks gorgeous.
Alicia xx

Vikki said...

hi linda, beautiful card and my favourite ever tilda.
gorgeous
V :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

hugs Riet.x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Love it Linda the colours, everything.
hugs
Sue x

Faye Butterworth said...

As always Linda, a great card.

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Linda, love this Tilda and sweet sentiment.
Nicola -x-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...