Followers

Monday, June 8, 2009

More awards.






WOW!! I'm so excited I received these awards from Christine, and Deifen. Thank you so very much lady's I really do appreciate them..If you haven't visited their blogs you really should.. Their work is just amazing..I would like to pass these awards on to all of you that visit my blog..Please take them and pass them on..




I also received this award from Pat.Thank you Pat for thinking of me...Please go visit her blog also, she has some of the most beautiful creations..The Rules that go with this lovely award are to:A) Thank the person that gave it to you.B) List 10 Honest things about yourself. So here goes

1. I married my best friend Robert 33 yr. ago.

2. My Favorite color is burgundy.

3. I love chocolate.

4. I love to clean.

5. I hate a mess.

6. I hate to cook,but love to eat..

7. I would love to travel to other country's.

8. I love antiques.

9. I love spending time in my craft room.

10. I use to love working in my yard but the older I get the less i like it..

Now I'll pass this on to 7 people.

Boni

Lou

Mindy

Alicia

Cheryl

Poppet

Riet

Well thank you all again for stopping by have a great night..

Hugs, Linda

9 comments:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Congrats on your awards, I too hate cooking but love eating!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Congratulations on the awards and so well deserved, thank you so much for thinking of me too, have a great day hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Linda for this award and thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards. You always leave me such lovely comments.
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Linda! Well deserved!
Hugs, Vanja

Danielle said...

Well deserved on the awards Linda! Mmm, need to clean my house today and I HATE cleaning, lol!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Stampin Mindy said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me It's my first!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your award! You do wonderful work Linda and I really enjoy visiting your blog.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! Congrats to you as well! I love checking out your lovely creations! I just wish I had more time in the day LOL -

LOUISE said...

Hi Linda, thank you very much for the award. It was a lovely surprise when I came back from my little week long break. Much appreciated. Lou x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...