Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Secret Crafters Challenge


Hi every one, Hope your all enjoying your Monday morning..I feel really lucky to have gotten in my craft room early today I was able to get a few challenges done..This first one is for SCC This is another new stamp that I got from Greeting Farm..Isn't she just darling.. I thought this little charm from my stash went really well with her..I colored with prisma pencils, used prima flowers, spacers, brads, lace, and some ribbon.. Thanks for stopping by and have agreat week..

Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

PatR said...

Great card Linda. The image is gorgeous and the charm matches perfectly.
Love, Patxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

JB said...

This is so cute !!!

Hugs Jenny

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Linda and fantastic colouring!
Love the gorgeous designs and detail!especially the charms.

Hugs Linda

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Lynne in NI said...

Another cracker Linda! I love your new stamp and the charm is just perfect - beautiful papers too!

Nancy said...

She looks wonderful, Linda:O) The charm goes perfect with her T-shirt. Love your papers, and the lace looks amazing:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

stampinfrog said...

The image is just so sweet!Fantastic coloring and love the charm.
Hugs,Connie

Cheryl said...

Fantastic,love the charm it is a perfect match as are the papers!!! Love the design!
Hugs xx

Wendy said...

Lovely! I love how you have matched the colour of the flowers to the flowers in the hair. Thank you for taking part in the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

LOUISE said...

Super card Linda, love it! Very retro, and love the little charm, just perfect. Louise x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

I just got this little gal myself and she's up on my blog. i posted her a couple of days ago but she was mixed in with multiple posts so she didn't get much attention. BUT I LOVE HER. I really like the DP you picked out and the little peace sign charm is way too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...