Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Autumn


Hi All, Well I hope you have all enjoyed your week-end..Its seems that they always fly by.. Tomorrow school starts here, and Landon is really excited. I hope he makes lots of friends..Anyways I had a chance to do a few cards today. This one was just for the fun of it..I used this darling little image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I just love these images..I colored with prisma pencils added some punched flowers. brads and spacers.. The Autumn is from SU..Well Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs, Linda

5 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Linda this image is so cute. Your coloring is fantastic and love the papers!
Hope Landon has a great day at school tomorrow!!!
Hugs,Connie

Alenka said...

Very cute image and great coloring.Your papers are beautiful.
Good luck to Landon:):)
Hugs
Alenka

Cheryl said...

So cute Linda and a fabulous image,I love Autumn and everything fits the theme perfectly!!! I hope Landon enjoys his first day at school!!
Hugs xx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous image, Linda.O) Lovely colouring, and the papers are beautiful.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Linda,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...