Followers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Secret Crafters Challenge


Hi everyone..WOW!! Here it is Friday again, I really don't know where the time goes, these days..Seems like I'm always behind..Anyways I did manage to get this card done for SCC. I used a Mo's image for this one.Colored with Prisma pencils, glitter gel pens and Twinkle H20.I used prima flowers and these darling little roses that I got from Bizzy Bec. Spacers brads, charm, pearls, rhinestones, Stickles, and MS punches..Well that's it, hope you like it.. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhh Linda I like these cute sweet girlies arn't they gorgeous fabby colour combo & of course your image colouring is just perfect...

hugs Christine xx

Hetty said...

Wat een schattig kaartje en zo'n mooie stempel

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Linda,
Another gorgeous card, the embellishments are lovely and these girls and so cute, they look a little bit mischevious too.
Have a great weekend.
Clare xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful image.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

OH this image is so sweet, Linda:O) Your colouring is wonderful. Love the gorgeous papers, and the flowers are awesome. Lovely card.
Hugs, Nancy:O)

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable,love the papers and colours.......gorgeous flowers and such a sweet image!!! Beautiful work!!
Hugs xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Just adorable. janex

LOUISE said...

Fab card Linda, love the sweet image. Louise x

loz said...

This is so georgeous Linda. I am glad I found Mo's didi-stamps from your Blog..Loz

My name is Wynneth said...

This is an adorable card Linda, those images are sooooo... cute :0)

hugs
wynneth
x

Raquel said...

This image is just the cutest!!! I love Mo's images they are awesome!! I love your layout and all the cute lil flowers. It's perfect.

Hugs,
Raquel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...