Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Creative Card Crew

Hi everyone, I'm back!!! Boy it was nice to get away, but even better to get back home..Well we hit Vegas after dark Friday night. I couldn't believe how much bigger it was since I was there last..Then onto Calf. from there to Oregon, back to Idaho..I meet my daughter down in Utah and came home with her.. Hubby is on his way to Colo. then back home on Thursday..I just couldn't spend another day in that truck.. Ive got to be able to get up and move around..And I wanted to get home before bad weather hit..
Well here are the two cards that I was going to post before I left.. The one above I'm going to use for the Creative Card Crew
And the one below is just for fun.. I have colored both with prisma pencils, added prima flowers, spacers, brads, stickles & ribbon,The sentiment is a ticket from Allissa Designs. (On the top one.) Punched snowflakes, stickles, spacers, dew drops, & ribbon (On the lower one)

Thank you all for stopping by.. Now I'm off to try and catch up on some blog hopping..
Hugs, Linda

25 comments:

Teri said...

These are cute cards! Welcome back! Hope you had a good break!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
glad to have you back, and you had good time, i have friends in colorado they have funny weater at times, two gorgeous card hun luv the images so cute, beautiful colouring as always, lovely embelies, sue.x

JB said...

love both cards , both very cute .

Hugs Jenny x

PatR said...

Great cards, two fabulous images and great colouring as always.
Pat xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Both of these are adorable! I just love your eye for layout and design!

PinksyDoodles said...

Welcome back Linda.
Wow, two fabulous cards - as always!
Clare x

Mandy said...

Hi Linda,
great to have you back I missed your beautiful cards..glad you had a good time..two gorgeous cards..love the images..
Mandy xx

stampinfrog said...

Both cards are so cute! Glad you had a safe trip!
Hugs,Connie

Kylie said...

Both of these cards are beautiful. The colours are gorgeous. The top image actually made me laugh.
Kylie xo

Jackie Thomas said...

Glad to see you are home safe and sound Linda. What a lovely time you must have had. I adore both of these cards. Very cute indeed. It's so nice to be able to create a card just for the fun of it. xo Jackie

Dawn B. said...

These are so sweet.. I love the Mo one.. But I am partial to MO's images.. Great job and awesome coloring.. Sounds like you had a good break..

Bec said...

ooo.... i love these linda.. bec xx

Hetty said...

Wat heb je weer super mooie kaartjes gemaakt echt geweldig

gr hetty

Alenka said...

Great cards!Flowers on first one are beautiful!
Hugs
Alenka

Danielle said...

So glad to have you back safely Linda! I love these two cards you've made - they're just wonderful! Such cute images too!
Hugs, Danielle

Jo said...

Hi Linda, glad to have you back and so glad you had a good break, lovely cards as always. hugs Jo x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both such sweet cards Linda!! Love the images, colors and designs!! Glad to have you back!!
hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

WOW these are gorgeous Linda,love your gorgeous snowflakes and images!!! Superb colouring as well!!
Hugs xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

these 2 cards are fabulous and so cute, as always your cards delight. janex

Cheryl said...

Linda these two cards are so very cute! I love the bling.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Linda,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Linda, these are stunning! beautiful array of embellies as always. Great LO's and perfect colouring everytime.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Pattie G said...

Glad to have you back Linda. I was away too and I am just getting to my postings. These cards are perfect for the Holidays. I love the way you have colored the images.

hugs
Pattie

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous cards Linda!
Sounds like you had a busy couple of days - I'd love to go to Vegas for a night or two and then go travelling ... but yet again I haven't won the Lottery this week!
:o)

Sam said...

Great cards, love the fun images you've used.
Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...