Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 37

This is my second post today.Please scroll down for SBS Preview day 1 post
Morning every one, I'm here with my DT cards for the KKKG challenge. This weeks challenge theme is a recipe
3 Designer papers, 2 ribbons and 1 image.
Our sponsors this week are Fantastic Ribbons, and the prize offered is
4 rolls of ribbon, winners choiceAnd Kenny K downloads.com is offering 5 digis, winners choice.
I used Soho on my first card.

And
this is Cheers Dude.

OK so there you have it, my take on the challenge.. I do hope you will pop on over an see what the DT has worked up for your inspirations, As always they are just awesome..Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments.. I do so appreciate them.
Hugs, Linda




14 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Linda,there both great cards!
Hugs Heidy

loz said...

Fantastic cards Linda..Loz

Mary J said...

Great cards Linda! Looking forward to this challenge!

Christina said...

These are wonderful cards Linda! Looking great!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

2 fantastic cards Linda.
Chris x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome cards Linda!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda those two cards are fabuous, love the paeprs and your images are beautifully coloured to. with hugs Shirleyx

Lau W said...

Aw ! 2 lovely cards Linda ! Very nice design !
xxx

oil painting DVDs said...

I really love the cards fun and whimsical. Daniel

Steph said...

Wow, 2 great cards. Love your coloring and you layered all those DSP's so beautiuflly. Love them!!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
two fabulous cards, awesome colour work, you have cut her out so neat, i can never do that, lol. sue,x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

sallysbitz2 said...

These are two great cards Linda x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

PS.. I have an award waiting for you on my blog x

tiggertastic said...

both of these are fantastic ! love the colouring on the first make

sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...