Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge

Good morning Everyone, Hope your all doing well.. Here it is Sunday again and time once again for another fun Challenge at KKKG.. This week the A Team is hosting the challenge. I'm sorry I just didn't have the time this week to play along with them.. (SO NO CARD) Ive been out of town to much.. The theme for this week is. Spice it up. And This weeks sponsors are Crafty Emma's Store who is offering a $10.00 voucher. Also Kenny K's downloads is offering 5 digis winners choice..



Well please be sure to pop on over and check out the awesome creations that the ATeam has created for your inspiration.. Thanks for stopping by everyone..
 hugs, Linda

1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for the love you left Linda! I've been browsing your archives and wow!! You've got some gorgeous stuff here!! I just made my sons Birthday card yesterday using a Kenny K and I LOVE it!! But it's also a DT card (love to multi task..lol) so it won't post til Thursday! I'm not sure it fits the challenge either but we'll see. Enjoy your day!
Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...