Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One for the fun of it, and My crazy life

Hi everyone, yes I'm back with another post for today..Before I get on to my card I just thought I would let you all know whats been going on and why I haven't been by to visit your lovely blogs lately..Well first off Landon is going to be moving back home with his mother and two sisters, on Saturday.. So we have been packing his stuff. I'm going to MISS him something awful.He has been such a joy to have here and such a help to me.. I'm going to miss his little pranks that he loves to play on me.. Anyways he knows that if he ever wants to come back he will always have a home here.. I let 3 of his cousins come and spend a week with him..Since I don't know when he will get back up here to visit..

Last Saturdays we all had to go to Utah. When we got home I let the dogs out to go potty, and someones Big dog attacked Cody.. OMG he was so cut up, on his side it had ripped a hole and his insides where hanging out..I know Gross!!! I was so up set I couldn't find the number for the Fet. Thank goodness my daughter was here and she found it. So back to Utah we went and they had to do Surgery on him and keep him for a few days..Now today I have to take Cody back down to Utah, and get the drain tub taken out..Poor little honey.. So it really has been a pretty crazy week..But I was able to get in my craft room yesterday and make a few cards.. This is one of my new SP stamps I just love these stamps and cant wait to get more..As always I have colored with my prisma pencils, added some ribbon,some little rhinestone flowers, and a charm.

Well thank you all again for stopping by,and for all your lovely comments. Now I'm off to try to do some catching up on your blogs..Take care.

Hugs, Linda

21 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Linda! WOW! This is a gorgeous card! What a fabulous image and your colouring is perfection! We love your cooll papers and bling!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Christine said...

Hi again Linda wow so much going on with your life at mo its a wonder you have TIME to craft at all... but we all need a release valve..LOL another stunning creation hope your poor dog gets well real soon...

Hugs Christine xx

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Linda...lots going on there! I bet getting back to crafting is so relaxing after your week! Your card is coloured BEAUTIFULLY!

Junie said...

Oh Linda your poor pooch I hope Cody gets better soon how awful !!! Your card is gorgeous as ever and that image is just beautiful !!! HUGS good luck to Landon

Whimcees said...

Hello again!

I am so sorry to read of your poor little dog's injuries! It must have been so frightening! I hope that he is soon fully recovered.

Love the colorin on your image - very pretty! :<)

You take care!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

Hi Linda
I always dread that happening to my little dog, she always goes for the biggest dog when we are out walking, glad to hear he pulled through ok. Just love this card, super image beautifully coloured and great backing paper.
Christine x

Love crafts forever said...

Ah Linda, so sorry for your little dog, i hope he will feel better soon. Your card are gorgeous as all the time. I love SP stamps too, i will say to much love them.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Doreen said...

Hi Linda a great card as usual,just you take it easy.xxx

Darlene said...

Oh my goodness girl ... you've had a lot to deal with lately! I'm sure you will miss Landon ... he's been such a big help to you I know!!

Well with everything you have going on around there at least it hasn't affected your creativity ... this is stunning ... the colors / layout ... everything .. just beautiful!!

Hang in there!

PatR said...

Love this fantastic card. The image is gorgeous and it's coloured so beautifully.
So sorry to hear about your poor dog, hope he's on the mend now.
xx

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Linda - your colouring of these images always astounds me - wow! Best of luck to Landon as he moves back in with his mom again - it must be so difficult for you to have to say goodbye to him. And I'm so sorry to hear about Cody being attacked - how awful! I hope he makes a full recovery and that whoevers dog did this to Cody should be held responsible for your vet bill!
Hugs, Danielle

Irena said...

Very beautiful color :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your creations are just amazing and your oil paintings are just breathtaking...You are a real artist, so beautiful creations on you rblog !!!
Thanks for your lovely comment.
Hugs
Mag :)

Jo said...

Linda, this is gorgeous, so beautifully coloured. I do hope Cody is OK and on the way to recovery, our pets are so special to us aren't they. Do wish Landon all the best and it must be so reassuring for him to know that he has such a wonderful Grandma that he can turn to. Take care Hugs Jo x

Loz said...

OMGosh, I hope your dog is ok! Cody is the name of one of my twin sons! Gorgeous colouring on your image, I love the bright colours ♥

Barb Craft said...

Oh Linda... you have so much going on!! I am so sorry to hear about your poor puppy!! I know how tramatic that is... it happened to our family dog when I was a little girl... it's sooo sad!! I'm glad to hear that he's going to be okay though.
The card is beautiful!! I love the way you colored the image and the colors you used for the card are fabulous!!
Barb :)

stampinfrog said...

I wish Landon all the best and I know you will miss him a lot!!!So sorry to hear about Cody and wish him a full recovery! Your card is gorgeous and I love this pirate image and it is colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Angela said...

Oh Linda, I hope Cody is getting better and I bet your heart is broken that Landon is leaving!! ANd I bet you loved on him and spoiled him rotten while he was with you!!!
Your card is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! That paper looks great, really love this!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jacilynn said...

Oh My! that is horrible. Hope your dog is doing better now.
Gorgeous card Linda!
x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Linda
aww gorgeous card awesome colouring hun, so sorry to hear about cody i hope he makes a good recovery hun, i hope the move goes well for them, sure they will miss you lots to hun, sue,x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...