Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas day2

Morning everyone, I'm here with my card for day #2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge at Simply Betty Challenge. Today we are to create the best Grinch-mas scene or project
we can..So I have used Bahumbug Christian. I should of colored him green to look more
like the grinch.. Oh well. I tried to create a roof top by adding a chimney, snow and shingles.
Added a few snowflakes and glitter. Well I hope this will fit the challenge..

Well I hope you will hop on over and check out the other DT's Creations for some inspiration..

Thanks again for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..

Hugs, Linda

5 comments:

nicolet said...

haha, this looks really great!
Hugs Nicolet

Graphicat said...

Of course it fits the challenge.I love this rooftop scene!!
Great job teamate!!
Cheers
Cheri

~Lady B~ said...

Your scene is incredible! I love the dimension of the shingles and snow and the chimney looks like I can touch it through the screen! Awesome job, my crafty friend!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is so perfect, Linda! It fits the challenge to a "T"! I love the scene! WOOT!

XXX

Angela said...

Just perfect Linda!! I love the scene you created. I am trying to get mine done for the next Challenge day!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...