Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preview Day at Simply Betty Stamps

Morning everyone.. Today is the first preview day of the Christmas Emo teens, at Simply Betty Stamps.. And your not going
to want to miss these little cuties!!
There will be another preview tomorrow, and than a blog hop on Friday.
You will be able to buy them, then in Betty's shop.

Today I have used Rio trimming the tree image.I have colored as always with my prisma pencils, Added a little present,
xmas ornaments and glitter. Now if you hop on over to Simply Betty Stamps.
You can check out some of the other images, that the DT has done.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by today and for any comments that you leave..I do so appreciate them..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Scrappy Doo said...

What a cute touch with the tissue paper coming out. Absolutely adorable card!

Hetty said...

Wat een schitterende kaartjes heb je weer gemaakt

gr hetty

Betty Boo! said...

Beautiful rich colors Linda! I love that little gift bag!

Betty

Michelle said...

Great Christmas card Linda.
Love this image. Your colouring really brings it to life.

Michelle :-)

Junie said...

WOW Linda I adore the colours you have used !! I love the image also and that little bag is too cute !!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job as always Linda
xXx

Unknown said...

Love that paper Linda, and the image is gorgeous.
Chris x

~Lady B~ said...

Faulous job on this!!! I especially love the tissue coming out of the gift bag. So clever!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and the border punch!
*smiles*
debbi

dolcreations said...

This card is awesome Linda...I cannot get my prismas pencils to work as vibrantly as you do! Wow...

Jacilynn said...

so very cute! what a great image. Love this little bag.
x

Patty Sue 2 said...

I don't know where you get all those fab ideas! This card is so charming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...