Followers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Creat 4 Fun Challenge

Hi everyone.. Hope you have all been well..Well its another dark and dreary day here today.. A good time to go play in craft room..Here is a card that I did, for C4F Challenge
I used this darling little image that I got from, a dear blogging Friend.. and I just love it.. Thank you!!! I colored with prisma pencils, added prima flowers, spacers, brads. and ribbon..Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.. I really do appreciate them..Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Linda love this image great colouring & fab colour combo lovely card.

Hugs Christine xx

Jo said...

Soo cute!! Love the colour combo too, Jo x

Pattie G said...

Linda, this is adorable. You did a great job with the coloring and i love your papers.

luv
pattie

Alenka said...

This image is so cute!And your coloring is great!
Hugs
Alenka

Danielle said...

Just darling Linda! This image is so cute and I love your papers, layout and colours! Great job! How sweet is that sentiment too!
Hugs, Danielle

Cheryl said...

So sweet,such fabulous colouring and the colour combo is so pretty!!!
hugs xx

stampinfrog said...

Linda this image is sooooo cute!Love the papers and of course your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Nilla said...

Sooo adorable, lovely image and so well put together, love it, Linda! Hugs Nilla

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Linda, she is so gorgeous. i love the colour combo too. xo jackie

LOUISE said...

Hi Linda, such a sweet card, love the cute image, and the colour combo is great. Louise x

Micki said...

OMG, this is awesome coloring. I wish I could color like that with my Prismas. Great card!!!!

hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...