Followers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mo's #1 Challenge


Hi Everyone, Hope your all doing well.. As always these days I'm running behind.. I wanted to get to this challenge yesterday.. But we spent the day in Pocatello with our Son and DIL..She got home Friday, and is still in a lot of pain..But is up and moving around.. They got the scan back and they did see something in the lungs, so on the 22. they will take a closer look..Well on to the card.. I love this little image from Mo's, so I thought I would use it for her first Challenge. Hope I'm not to late.. I colored with prisma pencils, and glitter gel pens. Added some prima flowers, spacers, brads, and pearls.. Pretty simple.. Well thanks for stopping by.. Hope you all have a good day..

Hugs, Linda

14 comments:

shulsart said...

You are not late at all Linda. Wonderful card, thank you for joining in on the fun. Please join us again soon at Mo’s challenge blog

dolcreations said...

Linda this card is so cute! I love the look on their faces! Beautiful colouring!
Christine

Danielle said...

I love this card Linda! The image is so sweet and you've done a brilliant job with the colouring! Gorgeous colours and papers and a really fabulous layout design!
Hugs, Danielle

NormaJean said...

oh Linda, I love it that image is just to cute!!

stampinfrog said...

Linda this card is so cute! Love the color combo and this image is oh so sweet!
Hugs,Connie

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgeous as always Linda. Hoe DIL gets better soon. Sorry haven't left comments lately have been looking an as usual they are all stunning.
hugs
Sue xo

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Linda, such a cute image and gorgeous colouring.
Clare x

Mandy said...

Another beautiful card the image is soo cute!! love the layout...sending best wishes to your DIL fingers crossed for her.

Mandy xx

Ben said...

Linda, I love this card! The papers are great as is the image and I love the colour combination.

Ben

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Love it!! This image always makes me smile :)
Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

Jacilynn said...

Hope your daughter starts feeling better soon!
Gorgeous card. Love that image and all the purple!
x

kat9 said...

Glad you were able to join in. Hope things go well with you DIL. Your card is great. I have yet to try the colored pencil coloring. I love it.

Kathy

Nancy said...

Fabulous, purple card, Linda:O) I love the great image, gorgeous papers, and that border punch is stunning! Wonderful flowers too.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Mo's is my 2nd favorite after D-IC for digital images and you colored these little cuties just right!! LOVE the frog!! Reminds me of my little sisters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...