Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Stamp with Fun

Hi all, Hope you all have had a wonderful Friday.. Landon dose not have school on Fridays, so he and I went to lunch and shopping.. I'm sure he just loves going to the SBS, LOL!! But he never complains.. When we got home I put this card together for the SWF challenge.
I colored with prisma pencils, added prima flower, spacer, brad. ribbon, and some stick on bats.. Well that's it.. Thanks for visiting.. Hope you all have a great week-end..
Hugs, Linda

6 comments:

Nancy said...

OH MY this is sooo cute, Linda:O) That adorable image I have never seen, WOWs to your colouring! I love the pretty papers, and the flower is amazing.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

JB said...

Beautiful card , real halloween
colors love it .

Hugs Jenny

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh so cute! I love the papers and your colouring is amazing.
Clare x

Danielle said...

Awesome Halloween card Linda - loving those bats!
Hugs, Danielle

Bec said...

Awww another cutie.. Love these images.. Bec xx

stampinfrog said...

This is just too cute! Love the sweet image and its colored so beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...