Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blog award

I came home from work last night , to find that I had received this award from Danielle, http://craftangeldanielle.blogspot.com/.. Thank you so much. This is my first award..





"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"
The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit. So, here is my list of some incredibly talented stampers and cardmakers. Please be sure to visit their blogs and appreciate their wonderful work. Thank you!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you so very much Linda! That is so sweet of you!!! You are such a wonderful person! Thank you fpr all of your kind comments on my blog! Your work is wonderful too! I have been peeking around your blog! :) Wonderful work!
Hugs~ Kim

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacilynn said...

How very sweet! My first award. Thanks Linda you are a sweetie!
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Shirley said...

Am I crazy or what? I already am following you Linda. LOLOLOLOL

Stampin'Piper said...

Linda, thank you so much for giving this great Award to me! I'm so honored about that!

Hugs Tanja

Shirley said...

Congratulations to you Linda~!~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...