Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun Photo Challenge

Im sure your wondering why I put this picture on my blog. Well because I was challenged to this really fun challenge.This was a really fun idea. And a great way to get to know a little more about people.This is a Picture of just one of my Beautiful little granddaughters. Hailee ,She Has the curliest hair. A bubbly personality, she is a daddys girl. And a real joy to my life..
This Challenge was sent to me by Andrea.



Here are the rules for this challenge:


Open the folder "my pictures".
In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
Write something about the picture.
Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.
Put a link in their blog to let them know they are challenged. OK I Challenge;

5 comments:

Danielle said...

What a fun challenge Linda! And your granddaughter is just beautiful! I will have to go and pull out my 'pictures' and see what comes out! Have a great day!
Hugs, Danielle x

Kathy said...

This is really a cool idea!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!! I just hope it is an alright pic and not one of me!! (LOL) Thanks again and what a beautiful girl!!! Have a great evening! :)Kathy

Jacilynn said...

What a doll! Thanks for thinking of me.
Jacilynn

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this sounds like a FUN challenge. I will see what I can do with this some time the next few days Linda! Have a great day!

Shirley said...

She is precious!!! Congrats on your tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...