Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank you


Hi, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My daughter and her family came down from Pocatello yesterday and spent the night. We had a wonderful time.. Its really not that far away, but when the weather and the roads get bad we dont get to see each other as often. The weather has been really nice for a while now, No snow anyways. But still cold. So I really enjoyed them being here.. We got to play and make a few cards. This is a Thank you one that I did. Again I used Magnolia stamp, Ribbon, silk flowers and brads. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo pretty! Love the colors you chose!~

Jacilynn said...

Linda, Love the colors on this card. So great you had family visit. That's the Best!
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...