Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sketch Saturday #35


Hi everyone, Glad you could stop by. Well Im so excited to get to play with my new Whiff of joy stamps. And I really enjoyed using this sketch From Sketch Saturday .. The paper I used is My Minds Eyes, (Laundry Line) It has a lot of sparkle on it. But it does not show up in scan.. I also used Ribbon, MS punch, Heart pins, Stickles. The Love Metal is from Daisy Hill. I colored with Prima color pencils and used Glitter gel pens on the Hearts, flowers and swirls. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Stunning card Linda!! I have that stamp but haven't used it yet, it's a fab image isn't it?
Love those 3 pretty hearts and the hearts tucked into the ribbon too
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week ;)
Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!! Beautiful card!! Hey, I picked you for a challenge. But it is different. I think it will be fun. It is about the photos you have on your computer. See if you are interested on my blog!!If not, no biggie!!

Lea L. said...

Very cute card!! Love the heart punches! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Jacilynn said...

Linda,
Love the new WOJ stamps.
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Christy said...

Beautiful card!!!!!!

Shirley said...

Too too cute~ Love the colors and those hearts too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...