Followers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Brizzy Becs (Male card Challenge)


This is the other Challenge that I did today.For Becs challenge. I got this Darling image from my friend Junie.. As soon as I saw it , it reminded me of my older brothers back in the late 50's.. Its how they use to dress. I put the little record on it, because they also use to play their 45 records all the time.They use to do a dance called the boop..Then the twist in the 60's. to funny. Thanks again for stopping by..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Riet said...

wowwww Linda,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Danielle said...

Fantastic card Linda! Male cards are always so hard to do and you nailed this one! I love the record, goes really well with the circles on the dp!
Hugs, Danielle

Junie said...

WOW you have done it again my dear friend !!!! hope you are feeling better !!! your colouring is amazing that little record is just such a blast from the past LOL !!!

Joey said...

Hi Linda, I do love this cool dude, fabulous colours really like the backing paper too. Joey.x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi Linda Cute card the colours are great...
hugs
Sue

PS Hope you are feeling better x

Cheryl said...

WOW!!! Fabulous,love the image and that record is so cute!!
Hugs xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a Fab masculine card Linda!! I love the record to give it more of a 50's - 60's look!

Bec said...

WOW!!! This looks amazing. Some great ideas there... Love the DP..Thank you for playing along and helping other people with ideas.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I was a teen of the 50's so I remember so well, cute card!

Frankiesue said...

fab card again Linda... left you a little something over on my blog

Sue

Shirley said...

You are so right! It is a perfect 60's card! So cute and love the record too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...