Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday Sketchers challange


Hi again everyone.Hope you have had a good weekend. Well, I'm feeling a little better today, so I did this challenge for FSC. I got this darling little image from Norma. I did buy this stamp, it just has not come yet.. I think it so cute.. I used my Prisma colored pencils, and glitter gel pens, to color it. Some prima flowers, brads, pearl, and rhinestone butterfly. I stamped the leafs and cut them out to add around the flowers..Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Linda! I adore that image and you worked this sketch fabulously! What a beautiful sentiment too - I love it! So glad to hear you're feeling better! :)
Hugs, Danielle

M@ureen said...

Wow Linda, what a beauty! Such a sweet image ... and I love that butterfly!

Lou said...

Glad your feeling better Linda - card as always is gorgeous Lou x

Teresa aka Laxmom111 said...

This card is fabulous, I went to order that stamp and it currently is out of stock, I'm so bummed, so I just ended up ordering two of the new spring releases today!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

I just love this awesome you are so clever..
hugs
Sue

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Linda,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Beautiful coloring and such a sweet card, Linda!

Jacilynn said...

Ooooh, I do love this image. Great Card Linda. Love it!

Cheryl said...

This is so adorable!!! I love everything about it!!
Hugs Cheryl xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love the colours of this card and the flowers are just unreal, what did you use for the centres.janex

Shirley said...

She is just so lovely! Love the flowers and the centers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...