Followers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Swapped Images

I have been doing some swapping with some of my fellow blogger..Since I lost my job back in Jan. I just don't have the $$$$$$ that I use to, to keep up with my stamping addiction..LOL!!! So this is a great way to increase my images. with out spending a cent.Well other than shipping..And You don't have to wait for a swap to close, like on some sites..I would like to thank Pam and Junie for these swaps, that I have posted here today..I have also swapped with Jacilynn, Danielle, and Norma..But did not get pic.Thank you so much Lady's..And if any one Else is interested in swapping just let me know...Thanks again
Hugs Linda















9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're swapping images! You have such a fantastic selection here to play with now. So economically friendly in these times!! Just mail me when you want more Magnolia images!! :)
Hugs, Danielle x

Lou said...

What a wonderful idea - i will have to build up my stash of stamps and then get involved with your next swap Linda hope you had a great weekend Lou x

Junie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is soooooo exciting !!!! I have so many more I wanted to share but ok we just MUST DO IT AGAIN !!! Also if anyone else is interested let me know !!! It is the most wonderful idea

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Thata a great idea Linda I will have to try an start one here in Australia, unfortunately I'm new to the world of Stamps an Blogging, so as yet have a very small stamp collection, and few blog friends but I working on it...
hugs
Sue

Mrs. Fence said...

WOW! These should keep you busy for a long time!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Shannon said...

Ooooh! Super fun! I love swapping images! Looks like you got a lot of really nice ones to play with. I can't wait to see what you make!

stampinfrog said...

You are really going to be busy!Have fun girl!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Suzy said...

Very nice swap. I wish i have so many images :)

UKMUMINUSA said...

WOW what a lot of images, your right its much better to do it like this than be in a swap where you have to wait. If you fancy swapping images with me let me know, Sam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...