Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Magnolia VS Stampavie # 16


Hello everyone.. Well, here it is the first of March already.. How time flies. Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.. This is a card that I did today for MVSS # 16. Lace and Pearls. The picture on this one really dose not do it justice. The BG paper has gold leafing in it, and is so pretty..So I used my gold leafing pen to go around matting..I colored with prisma color pencils and Glitter gel pens.. Added some lace, pearls, and prima flowers.. Thank you all again for stopping by, and leaving your lovely comments.. Its always so nice to hear from you..

Hugs, Linda

14 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Linda, this is absolutely stunning, I love the image, the details are gorgeous. joey.x

NormaJean said...

Hi Linda, I just love your card, that paper is beautiful and Love how you colored your image, beautiful.. and thank you so much for the nice comments on mine
Norma

Bev said...

Fab card Linda! Love the sweet image and gorgeous papers. x

stampinfrog said...

Linda this is absolutely GORGEOUS!I love the DP and your coloring of this sweet image is FANTASTIC!TFS
Hugs,Connie

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

What a gorgeous card, love the colours and the cake is so cute!

Frankiesue said...

she's adorable... love the lavendar and lace....

Danielle said...

Aaw, Tilda looks so cute here Linda! I love your choice of colours and the pearls and lace are such a pretty combo! Awesome card.
Hugs x

Jean said...

Oh Linda how will I ever do those Magnolias justice?? Yours are always so sweet and lovely.

cats whiskers said...

What afbaulous card dear, just love Tilda sitting in the cakr and the colours are just perfect. Stunning, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Mrs. Fence said...

very pretty. Love the lace and pearls. What a lovely card.

Jacilynn said...

Beautiful colors and great job coloring as usual. Can't wait to use these images. If only you could send me some extra time in the mail. wink.
Hugs,
Jacilynn

Lou said...

I love this card - lilac/purples are my favourite colours so love hoe you've 'dressed' Tilda, lovely papers too, wonderful as always

Cheryl said...

Oh so sweet,the colours and DP are gorgeous!!! I love the purple!!
Hugs Cherylxx

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

Your card is so beautiful.

Hugs,
bastel_fee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...