Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge

Good morning everyone. Hope your all enjoying your weekend..Its really a beautiful day here today..
Here is my DT card for Creatalicious Challenge
The theme this month is
VINTAGE
I have used 20's Evie from Tickled Pink Stamps
Colored her with prismas. Added a doily, Prima flowers, mini roses dew drops, and lace.
We would love to see your vintage projects so come on over and join us this month. Be sure to check out the other DT members lovely creations..
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..

Hugs, Linda

10 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love so much about this card - the colors, the layout, the lace and flowers! Great card! :<)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Renkata said...

Linda, you have made such a gorgeous card. That is my favorite image.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

This is so gorgeous Linda,That image is fabulous and coloured beautifully.xxx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Marvelous card!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card. Great image.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Linda! I love the vintage look (can't make them myself!)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I really like your color combo, very pretty card, cute "Flapper", and oh such lovely roses!

Hope you are doing well...
Hugs!

Angela said...

Great card Linda!! I LOVE these colors!! THe flowers look so good on this card!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Linda, this card is lovely. Love the colour combo. Hugs Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...