Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 7

Morning everyone, Hope all is well, with all of you.. It time for another KKKG challenge today.. The A team has chosen a sketch for us this week. This is one of our very talented Donna's Sketches.


Even though its not my week, I wanted to play along .. So here is my card. As always I have colored with my prisma pencils. Added some silk flowers, mini roses, button for the centers, pearls, and a die cut swirl..

Well I hope you will go check out the girlz creations and come join us this week..
We love seeing all your lovely creations..

Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by and for all your lovely comments.. I do so appreciate them..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Andrea C said...

this is stunningly good love the colours, embellishments etc fantastic work x

Debbie Pamment said...

My arm is feeling a bit better so I thought I better start playing catch up on my blogging! BEAUTIFUL work as always Linda on ALL of your recent creations! Such fabulous eye candy!
xXx

Doreen said...

Another stunning creation from you Linda.xxx

NormaJean said...

wow linda your card is beautiful!! I love the colors flowers everything about it!!
Hugs Norma

Danielle said...

That's a fab card Linda! Love the choice of purple papers and your colouring is just gorgeous! She's a saucy one isn't she!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

stampinfrog said...

Love it!Fabulous sketch,papers,flowers and your coloring is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

Stampvanwinkle said...

Great card. What a sassy image. Love all your embellishments.

Blessing,
Deb

Jackie Thomas said...

One word Linda STUNNING. OH WOW!! This card is mindblowing. Your colouring a amazing as are all the gorgeous embellies. Love it Linda. Hugs Jackie

Junie said...

WOW Linda what a stunning card I LOVE those dramatic colours !!!

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful Linda as always,done in my favourite colours love it Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...