Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

TBD joins SBS for Blog Hop

Hi everyone, hope all is well..I have some exciting news for you today.. The Burtonesque Dolls Design Team is joining The Simply Betty Stamp Design Team, for a BLOG HOP. In celebration of the newest designs, The Victorian Beauties, they are being launched in Betty's shop today.. So be sure to check them out..

Now if you have arrived here from Lady B's your in the right place.


Betty is donating half of all the proceeds to, The Ronald McDonald house, you can read all about it and get all the info, on the SBS Challenge.

for my first card I have used,
Mina

I have colored her with my prisma pencils, added lace, prima flowers, button and mesh bow.

For my second card I have used
James

Again I have colored with my prismas, added prima flower, mini roses, ribbon,

and cricut die cuts.

Well I hope you like them.
These digis will be made into rubber in just a couple of months along with the Summer Emos!! So please check back for rubber updates.And whats a hop without prizes and discounts right? So here it is.
Buy all six new Victorian Beauties for $12.00 using the code 06VIC12! code will expire Sunday August 8th at 11:59 PM PST.
Prizes
Three lucky winners will win 2 New Victorian Beauties Digis of their choice by simply leaving a comment on one of our Lucky Blog Hoppers blog. There is nothing you have to do, just simply comment, and one will be randomly chosen. Of course you wont know which are the lucky blogs until we announce the winners!
Two lucky winners will win 3 New Victorian Beauties digis of their choice by leaving a comment on any of the blogs! These winners will also be chosen randomly!
And 1 lucky winner will win all 6 New Victorian Beauties digis by leaving a comment on your favorite card and why on the SBS blog. This winner will also be chosen randomly.
Your next stop is Lisa.

HAPPY HOPPING AND SHOPPING!!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Hugs, Linda


42 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Linda,
I've just been catching up on your recent cards. They are all fabulous as always and your colouring is outstanding, you really bring these images to life.
Hugs, Clare x

Andrea C said...

both great cards, I particularly like the gentleman image x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wonderful cards!!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Pure gorgeousness Linda! I love the color scheme on the first card and the die cuts really set the scene for our man James. Perfect!

Debbie Pamment said...

Two fabulous cards Linda - awesome job!
xXx

Sue said...

Hi Linda
two fabulous cards hun, great images,awesome colouring as always, sue,x

Gina said...

Hello Linda, I love the colour combi on your 1st card, rust n black, how Victorian can you get :D XXX

Unknown said...

Hi Linda
Fantastic love it, gorgeous colours and fab image, love the swirl round the image nice effect, 2 gorgeous cards, Have a nice weekend.
Christine x

Lau W said...

So gorgeous as always Linda !
Colors are beautiful !
xxx

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards Linda,you never dissapoint.xxx

Desirée said...

Love this! Even though the colours are bright and warm they still have this vintage gloomy feel, beautifully done!

Sugar said...

Great cards!!
Love the colors :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow, these are FABULOUS! You've really captured the Victorian vibe! xxD

Alison said...

These are both great! I love how you colored Mina's dress! It looks like fire! And the mesh on her card is great. The other card's scene is creepy and cool!

~Lady B~ said...

I love the firey color scheme on the Mina's card and the die cuts really set the scene for James. These are absolutely fantastic!

Barb said...

These are both fabulous, Linda! Love the the trims & florals of the first, that whole fantastic scene of the second, and your coloring on both are perfect :)

Eulanda said...

Ooooohhh Linda I love your Mina card too!! The coloring is so smart! Flame looking and all and I always like how you frame your image. Flourishes look so cool like that!

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Linda! Mina is on fire - literally! LOL! I just love that look and never would have come up with it myself. It's totally genius of you! And your James card is just awesome! I love the scene you created with the die cuts and flowers. Fab job all around!
(hugs)

Jacilynn said...

how cute! These are adorable images.
Hope you and your family are doing well. We just got back from a big family reunion with all my family...love being together.
x

~Heidi said...

What fun! tfs

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cards, love the atmosphere!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous colours honey and i love your layouts and embellishments, fab big hugs Pops x

Melia said...

I love the way you colored Mina! I am having such a blast with this Blog Hop!

Melia
wifey7799@gmail.com

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh these are fabulous Linda. Love your LO's and I especially love your colouring on her dress ... fantastic!

Cassie_lu said...

great card and the coloring of her dress is amazing. love the fading of the colors

SuzAnn said...

the mesh is a great embellishment for Mina. both cards are stunning.

Chelsea said...

Very cool. Great work.

Lynne said...

My first visit and I'm sure not my last --- I love your cards with your coloring in the designs - I'm hooked!!!

Sarah said...

Both cards are fab, but I have too say that the cemetery is my fave.

Anita Bownds said...

love your cards they are awesome and your colouring is fantastic...

Michelle said...

Very fun cards.

Camishel said...

Awesome coloring on the girl...love the flames.

KC said...

cool flame dress! love them both

Patricia Mae said...

I love the scene you made with him. Love both cards.
~Patricia

Ms. Jen said...

These are fantastic! Especially love the first one.

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE your first card!! it's fab!!

JAN said...

wow gothis and victoriana is sure making a comeback in a big way when you see creations like your beauties..we all want one of your cards they are above and beyond the call and so well designed executed and presented woweee hugs janet r

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Both cards are beautiful, love the fiery autumnal colouring on her dress :D

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Celeste said...

Great cards, love the way you colored her dress. Your embellishments are very nice. Wonderful!

Cecelia said...

Great colouring,and love your embellishments.

Congratulations Grammy!!

Angela said...

Linda, both are AWESOME!!! Your coloring is just breath taking!! I really love the way you colored her dress!! Great cards!!
Hugs;)
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...