Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Morning everyone.. Hope your all well. Just a quick post today as I have much to do today.Here is a card that I worked up last week. I'm going to use it for the Digital Tuesday challenge.
I used scraps on this card. Love this Simply Betty's Stamp. I have colored her with prismas. Added prima flowers, beaded embellishments for the centers. A felt heart, ribbon and a die cut swirl. Well that's it for today.. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

9 comments:

dolcreations said...

Wow...your colouring is superb Linda! I love the flowers and the swirls...wow!

Doreen said...

Fabulous Linda Your colouring of this image is superb.xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampvanwinkle said...

Adorable card Linda, I love the designer paper and your coloring is awesome.

Lau W said...

This stamp is so so cute and the colours are fabulous Linda !
xxx

stampinfrog said...

Love the colors and your coloring is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Linda, a beautiful card you have made
Clairex

Ms. Jen said...

Sooo, cute Linda!

Paul said...

Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...