Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Big 60 Birthday Candy Winner!!!!

Hi everyone, First off Id like to say THANK YOU to Donna from Bearly Mine Designs, Betty from Simply Betty Stamps, And Kenny from Kenny K's Down Loads for
kindly donating the prizes to my candy.. THANKS YOUR ALL AWESOME!!!
Id also like to thank all of you that played along and followed my blog, hope you will stick around.. And for all your lovely Birthday Wishes..
Thank you!!!
Here is the rest of the candy that I said I would add.Now on to the winner picked by Random. org
Peggy B
that would be you hun!!
Please email me so I can get your goodies out to you..
My email is in the top right side bar.
If I don't hear from you in the next 5 days I will pick another winner..
Thanks again to everyone!!
Hugs, Linda



13 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats to Peggy! That's a lot of goodies you added to an already lovey assortment. Peggy is one lucky gal!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Congrats Peggy...lucky girl
xoxo
Leila

Sheree said...

Congratulations Peggy! I know you will love all the new candy!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Peggy !!!

Lori Aragon said...

Congratulations Peggy! Enjoy :)
Thank you Linda. Hope you are well and having great fun making your fabulous cards!
Love n hugs, Lori

Hlora said...

Congratulations Peggy!

Vicki Fraser said...

Peggy is a very lucky girl! Congratulations :)

Alenka said...

Congratulations Peggy!
You are very lucky girl!

sallysbitz2 said...

Congratulations Peggy. Enjoy your candy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

laska said...

Congrats to Peggy

Pelargonia said...

Congratulations! lucky you!

Vollya said...

congratulations on such a great candy!! :) :)

LittleNasty said...

Congrats Peggy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...