Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Kenny K's Feb Calender

Hi all, I'm back with a calender that I made a while ago and forgot to share with you..
I thought I would make one each month using Kenny K's Images..
This image is Carmen Electrafying and can be found In Kenny's shop



As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.. Hope you like it..

Oh I was going to let you all know that my cutie hubby just started a blog..He will be doing hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, horses and all that guy stuff on it. so if ya have a chance hop on over and make him feel welcomed to blog land.

http://bbobshunting.blogspot.com/

Well thanks again for stopping by..

Hugs, Linda

8 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Cool !!

Danielle said...

What a saucy calendar month you have going on here Linda - I love it! The black hearts really make everything pop and you've coloured the image perfectly!
Off to check out your hubby's blog!
Hugs, Danielle

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am sure your calendar is one of the most popular around! Much more than my freebie from the local mortuary! LOL! Great job and love the colors!

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow, this one's a tad raunchy lol... fantastic work Linda. Hugs xo

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wow, such a raunchy callendar, great crafting. janex

Christina said...

This looks really gorgeous Linda!
Hugs Kristel

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, what a fabulous card to give hubby he will love putting that up on the wall. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi linda A fantastic calendar there is not a man who would refuse this up on his wall, beautiful colouring,
Chris x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...