Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Help for Katie

This is post #3 for today..Please scroll down for KKKC and Once upon a time post..
Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by today... OMGosh I had this post scheduled to go on hr.'s ago..Don't know what happened, I think I forgot to change the AM-PM.. Sorry..Anyways
there is a special little showcase going on today. Betty from Simply Betty Stamps has designed the following stamp for Katie!

'
Isn't she a little cutie.
Many of you may know all about Katie's battle with cancer, however if you don't please go here: http://www.help4katie.blogspot.com/
All you have to do is make a $15 donation, and you get this lovely stamp collection:
Here is the card I made using the image Betty created for this collection.
Well I hope you will hop on over and check out the help4katieblog
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs, Linda

2 comments:

Steph said...

This is awesome. I will be donating to this in the morning. It's really amazing to see all the people willing to help someone in need. Awesome card you made, love it.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda that is so cute and so touching, I love your papers and your beautiful design. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...