Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge # 33

Morning everyone, Hope your all doing well. I'm here today with my DT card for
This weeks sponsor is Quixotic Paperie
And they have donated a Kenny K's Stamp.
Awesome!!!
And the winner will also receive 5 digis from Kenny K's downloads winners choice .
This week we have a really fun and easy challenge for all of you..
The theme is;
Its all about the R's
So what we would like to see is anything that starts with an R on your creation.
This could be Ribbon, Rhinestones, Rick Rack, Raffia, Roses, Red, Rust ,ect.
Here is my take on the challenge;
I have used ribbon and rhinestones for my R's..I have used the Boogie Down image but with out the boom box.. As always I have colored with prisma pencils.. Well I hope you will come join us this week, And please be sure to hop on over and check out the other amazing DT creations..
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Linda,

What a gorgeous card! Love the pink and green combo and all the pretty details!

Hugs,
Renata

cebelica said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours and the image you chose!

Vicky said...

Hi Linda hun thankyou so much for your lovely comment I really appreciate it. This card is gorgeous I soooo love the colours its so pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

heidy said...

Absolutly a gorgeous card Linda
Hugs Heidy

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card, the pink and green look so pretty and you have colored her to perfection! I love these new images they are so fun!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Pretty pink card!
:))
xoxo
Leila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...