Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Once Upon A Time Preview Day 3


Hi everyone, Today is Preview day 3 for the New Blue Butterfly Stamps collection.

Images designed by our very talented artist Caroline
In this Collection their will be 6 images that will be available in Digi Stamps and Rubber Stamps. Rubber stamps that are due to arrive by Mid March. All will be available for purchase from the 23rd Feb when we preview our last Image.
All Bec's Digi Stamps from older collections are now available for instant download when payments are made via PayPal direct.

Bec is having a awesome giveaway
1 lucky winner will win a full set of 6 Rubber Stamps
5 lucky winners will win a full set of 6 Digi Images.

Bec has also donated 1 rubber stamp for me to give away to 1 lucky commenter on my blog..
Now I wont tell you which stamp till the end of the preview.
When I pick the winner.
But to be in the drawing all you have to do is leave a
comment on each of my cards that I will be previewing.
OK on today's card I have used
This one is Roses Roses
Isn't she pretty..

These colors are really different For Me.. As I don't use yellow very often. I do like it with the blue though.. Well I hope you will hop on over and check out the other DT's Creations, They are all just gorgeous!! Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..

Hugs, Linda

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Goor morning Lina (well it is morning here :), you made another stunning card. Love this colour combo, and your colouring is so good, you're very talented! Hugs, Frea

The Art Town said...

i like the fresh colors combination

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, she is cute! I like the yellow it is warm and inviting! Makes you think of warmer weather not ice and snow! LOL!

heidy said...

Oh what a warm colourd card Linda,and that image is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Debra said...

Wow Linda, amazing card! I love your colors TFS

Lisa said...

Love the card!!!! and image!! BTW hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda she is gorgeous, I love her hair and the expression on her face is fabulous.
Stunning card and your colouring is beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Shelley said...

Yellow is the hardest color I've ever tried to wrok with, but you have created a masterpiece with it! So warm and lovely!

Sheree said...

I love everything about this card! Fabulous job colouring and layout!

Hlora said...

wonderful card! It is so gentle! LOve the image)))) You are so talented in colouring)

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card!!

Lolô Artesanato said...

This card is gorgeousssss
congrats
the colors that you choose are so cute!
xoxo
Leila

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

SO SO SO VERY PRETTY!!!

Shelly said...

Oh Linda! How beautiful!!! The colors are so pretty. I love that you made another delicate, feminine card. They look terrific with these images.

Yukkie Jenny said...

Very beautiful card! So 'fairy' and 'spring'.

Lisa Lynn said...

The yellow looks so springlike and fresh. I love how you colored her hair. It is a beautiful card.

Cor* said...

Oh Linda, I just love your papers and & flowers! Great job! It is put together so perfectly!

Kimberly said...

Again awesome color choices. I love your added detail. TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sally Richardson said...

Just another gorgeous card. well done
Sally

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty Linda! I love how you have coloured her. Gorgeous yellows, blues and greens.
Alicia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...