Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp challenge

Hi everyone.. I'm back again tonight with a card that I did for Tickled Pink Stamp Challenge.
I wanted to hurry and post it before I run off to bed..As always I have colored with prisma pencils.. The challenge was to use punches so I punched out some hearts, leaves, and used a border punch..
I also added some mini roses, ribbon, and rhinestones.
Well that's it for now.. Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Night, Linda

11 comments:

Hetty said...

Wat een schitterend kaartje heb je
weer gemaakt

gr hetty

Squirrel x said...

Great card hun! Love the image, a refreshing change to see a guy, and all your detail is brilliant. Sxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Linda,you never fail to amaze me with your talent,I love the punched hearts.xxx

loz said...

Stunning card and image Linda..Loz

Lau W said...

So nice card Linda ! Love all punches, hearts are beautiful !
xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, great image & colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Unknown said...

Wow Linda love the colours those hearts look fantastic in that colour and such a cute chap.
Chris x

stephanne said...

Isn't he a stud muffin!!?!? Love the colours you've used and your details are fabulous!!
hugs, stephanne

Ingrid said...

It's so great you're joining us again at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge, and with such an awesome card again! Love the punches you used and the distressing you did!
Hugs Ingrid

Zarah said...

Yummy!! You really did gorjuss Luca justice! :D

Thank you so much for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com this week! :D

Emma and Susan said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love your colouring and the papers are so FAB!!! Thank you for joining in with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges again this time....Good Luck!!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...