Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

50's Preview day 4

Morning all, Boy Am I late.. I had this scheduled but it never made it on here.. I'm here today with another 50's Emo preview..From Simply Betty Stamps.
This is Lola
As soon as I saw her I knew I had to do her with pink hair.. The papers are purple but for some reason every purple card I do always looks blue when I post it.. GRRRR!! Well I hope you will pop on over and check out my team mates creations they are awesome..
 Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
Hugs, Linda  

6 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Don't you just hate when that happens? Your card is adorable! Love the colors!

Lau W said...

Oh she's cute with her pink hairs ! Love your card Linda !
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Oh sweetie your card is so very beautiful!

Gorgeous colours and details!

Biggest of hugs love Pops x xx

Brenda said...

Love it Linda. I love the pink hair. I have the same problem with purple!!
fabulous card~Bren

loz said...

This is stunning Linda..Love the colours..Loz

Jeni said...

Looks purple to me!! Beautiful card Linda! Love her bubble gum pink hair, totally fabulous! ~jeni :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...