Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Preview Day 4 At Simply Betty Stamps

Morning everyone, Hope your all doing well and enjoying some good weather.. Its been raining cat and dogs here for the past few days, so I'm hoping for some sunshine today!!
 Here we are at preview day 4 already, at Simply Betty Stamps.. And I hope your enjoying these little cuties as much as we are.. Only 1 more preview day and then we will be having a Hop and Release.
Hope you will be able to join us for that..There are some awesome prizes up for grabs..
OK on to my card
Today Id like you all to meet
Batty and  Betty
Isn't she just adorable!! you should see what the rest of the DT has done with her.. Hop on over and check them out.. Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Linda! Love the black and pink combination!
Hugs Kristel

loz said...

This is sooo gorgeous Linda..Loz

Doreen said...

Another stunning creation Linda.xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Fabulous card Linda. I love the colour combination.
Clare x

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute Haloween card. Oh i love yours yummy papers.
Hugs Nataliya

Nannieflash said...

Hi Anne wow love the colour choice, not to scarey, and what a fun image, love the papers and border youve used. with hugs Shirleyxx

Jopie said...

Very gorgeous Linda and beautiful colours.
Hugs jopie

Jeni said...

Love, love, love it! Awesome DP choice for this image. ~jeni :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Fantabulous, Linda! I do so love this color combo and all the bats you used! :O)

XXX

Carol W. said...

Fabulous job LInda, I love the border, where did you get it? Love the pink/black combination. TFS

Patty Sue 2 said...

Ok...I'll say it again...I think this is my favorite...for now...LOL! I am so inspired by all your cards!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous card, love her and the bats are just awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...