Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Anita Be Stampin

Morning everyone, Hope your all enjoying your day.. I'm here today with my DT card for
The theme this week is Lace and Pearls..
I have used Luna digi and the sentiment is from Fairy Sentiments they can both be found here

OK so once again I have colored with prisma pencils. Added some mini roses, And then lace and pearls.. Well that's it for this one.. Please be sure to hop on over and see the gorgeous creation that the other DT gals have created.. Then drag out you lace and pearls and come and join us.. we would love to see your take on this weeks challenge.. Thanks for stopping by today and
 for all your lovely comments..
 Hugs, Linda

19 comments:

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een super mooi kaartje

gr hetty

heidy said...

Wow Gorgeous,Linda!!
Hugs Heidy

Squirrel x said...

Oh she is just gorgeous hun, loving the papers too, and that sentiment is fab. Wonderful colourwork with the Prismas. Hugs Sxx

Christina said...

Wowww that is a real beauty Linda! Great work!
Hugs Kristel

NormaJean said...

Hi Linda, What a great card!!
Hugs Norma jean

Lau W said...

Wow ! Your card is divine ! Love papers, lace, wonderful design !
xxx

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

I am glad that i am a follower or i would have missed this beautiful card.I love the image you used. The colouring is awesome and the choice of colours are lush. I love her pink hair. Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Happy crafting

Julie

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Brenda said...

Linda, this is gorgeous. I can't get over your highlighting with these pencils. The papers, lace, pearls are fabulous with this image. Love, love, love your card!!!
hugs, Bren

Jo said...

Linda, another fab card. I love the image and the colouring is perfect, gorgeous colours. Hugs Jo x

Lelia Pierce said...

So pretty, Linda! Love the pink hair and roses! :O)

XXX

Jeni said...

Beautiful Linda! I am lovin' her pink hair. Fab coloring. ~jeni :)

PatR said...

Beautiful!!

Nannieflash said...

Wow Linda love that image shes so cute, those tights are fabulous as is your sentiment. with hug sShirleyx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous colours and design.janex

loz said...

Simply STUNNING Linda..Loz

Tracy S said...

Beautiful card Linda! Love the color combo, your coloring and those roses are mahhhhvelous!

Rachel Hope said...

Love all the details!!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your coloring amazes me and I love all the wonderful images you use!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...