Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Preview Day 3 at Simply Betty Stamps

Morning everyone, Hope your all doing well, I'm here today with my DT card for Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Preview Day 3.. 
How are ya all liking these darling little images so far..
Today Id like you all to meet
 Max and Miller

My team mates have created some awesome creation using Max and Miller
so I hop your will pop on over and have a look..
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is really a marvelous card Linda! Looks awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Wow! Loooooooove the hair, what a fantasic color job. The paper is awesome, another fantastic card Linda.

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carol W. said...

Fabulous job on his coloring and I love the sentimnet, TFS

loz said...

Fantastic card Linda..Loz

Lelia Pierce said...

Hahahahaha! Love the sentiment, dear friend!

XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...