Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Stampin Bazaar

Morning all, Hope your all well and enjoying your day.. Are ya all ready for the long weekend?? I'm here today with my DT card for The Stampin Bazaar. Its mine and Penny's turn to show case some more of Marina's absolutely adorable images..
 Each Monday on The Stamping Bazaar Blog
we showcase all the creations made by the design team for the coming week using an image
designed by Marina Neira for The Stamping Bazaar Store.
On my DT project today I have used;
Jolly Josie
As always I have colored with my prisma pencils. Added some ribbon, pearls, & mini roses. I also added some glitter but it doesn't show up that well..
I hope you will hop on over to Penny's and have a look at her beautiful creation.. And then tomorrow Susan's, and Lou's awesome creations..Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

15 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh wow this cat is just adorable, love your colouring wow !
Superb card Linda !
xxx

Graphicat said...

OMG! Linda this is WONDERFUL!!!! Oh man! you made the cat my FAV Siamese! Just awesome lady! Awesome!
Cheers
Cheri

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Linda, love that image and your card design is gorgeous. with hugs shirleyxxx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

oh how cute, i love it!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Linda, a fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hetty said...

Wauuuuw wat een schattig kaartje

gr hetty

loz said...

This is sooooo adorable Linda..Loz

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card! I love the colors! It has been such fun to look at all of the wonderful creations you have been making!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww an adorable card, a super cute image. pretty papers & embelies, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Awwwww she is so cute, I just wanna reach through the screen and pet that little sweetie. Love your coloring and the paper is beautiful. Too cute~

Tracy S said...

Oh my goodness!! The coloring on this kitty is magnificent! Absolute perfection!! Love love everything about this sweet card!!

Scrappychick said...

Linda, this is gorgeous, your coloring s superb!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card - I love the colors! You have been busy creating some great projects!

I have blog candy on my blog with a questionaire that I would love to have your input if you would like to visit.

Wishing you a happy rest of the week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

ryanmay1177 said...

https://licensenew.com/expressvpn-premium-crack/

Divya M said...

Highly energetic blog, like it. Keep up the great work. Read about power apps online training from Maria Academy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...