Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

50's Release Day!!

Morning everyone, Well today is the day..
All 50's Emos Clear stamps are now available in the store... and there is a little
 added surprise with the purchase of all six of these cuties! Yep,
Everyone that purchases all six of the 50's Emos clear stamps
will receive a bonus prize.. How cool is that..
Now I would like you all to meet
 Betty
Boy I got to tell ya, this little image really brought back some old memories..
The very first job I had was as a car hop.. Now days you don't see many of them, its all speakers, & pull through windows.. Well I hope you will hop on over and check out my team mates creations..
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..
Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!!
Hugs, Linda

7 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wow what a great card you have!I love it!

Christina said...

That is really a gorgeous card Linda!!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

Such a fun and gorgeous card Lind. Love her hair colouring, and fabulous papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cebelica said...

Such a fun card. I love it!

Betty Boo! said...

Rockin' card Linda! Thank you so much for all you do, I love al your creations and having you on the team! It's been a year and I am so grateful for you!

Betty

Tracy S said...

this is totally adorable! Awesome job on the coloring like always!

Scrappychick said...

She's just groovy! Looking forward to working with you :)
Cyndi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...