Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Stampin Bazaar

Morning all, Hope your all well and enjoying your day.. Well, Its Friday again and that means its mine and Penny's turn to show case some more of Marina's absolutely adorable images.. Each Monday on The Stamping Bazaar Blog
we showcase all the creations made by the design team for the coming week using an image
 designed by Marina Neira for The Stamping Bazaar Store.
 On my DT project today I have used;
Shane Playing Basketball
Isn't he just darling.. I have colored  him with my prisma pencils and I must say
 I really enjoy coloring these little cuties and seeing them come to life..
I hope you will hop on over to Penny's and have a look at her beautiful creation.. And then tomorrow Susan's, and Lou's awesome creations..Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Céline said...

Fabulous card!! Shane is so cute!
Hugs!

Junie said...

WHAT A FAB FAB FAB card Linda !!! That image is soooooo mega cute !!! LOVE IT

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, this image is really cute, and the colouring is so nice !
xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Linda that is gorgeous love the papers to. with hugs Shirleyx

Jeni said...

Fab card Linda! Great design and I love all the banners & pennants. ~jeni :)

heidy said...

Wow Linda,what a cutie!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

Cute and lovely card. great work on this one
hugs June x

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, Your Shane is adorable! The coloring of the fur is wonderful. The pennants really add a great touch to this beautiful card.

loz said...

This is sooo ADORAble LINDA..hUGS lOZ

Jo said...

Linda, I love it, he is so cute and you've made him come to life, so beautifully coloured. Take care Hugs Jo x

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh this is so darn cute Linda. You've coloured him to perfection.
Hugs xo

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a cute card...I know some special little guy or gal will enjoy this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...