Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas day 4

Morning everyone, Hope your all well, and staying warm..Well today is the 4th day of the 12 Days of Christmas going on over at Simply Betty Challenge.
The theme is:
Sugar and Spice and everything Scary.. Create a project with a scary Christmas element.
So Ive done my card as Deck the halls with bats and spiders.
I have used Vimpiress Darcy.Well that it for now, but I'll be back later today with some of the newest release cuties from Simply Betty Stamps. Be sure to hop on over and check out the other DT's creations.
Thanks for stopping by today and for all your comments..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Another one of your gorgeous creations Linda.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh great ! Very nice colours Linda !
xxx

Mrs. Fence said...

Too cool! Cindi would especially love this one - a perfect way to combine her favorite holiday with Christmas! Hugs :)

Andrea C said...

looks very vintage and creepy and cool x

Graphicat said...

I just LOVE this sentiment Linda! It's awesome! And FAB elements! That Bat and Spider would ALMOST be welcome at my house....almost. ;o)
Great job teamy!!
Cheers
Cheri

loz said...

Very scary Linda..lOVE IT..lOZ

FitterTwit said...

This is VONDERFUL!!! :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Linda! Fab sentiment too!

Lelia Pierce said...

I have to say, this is wonderful! I love it!

XXX

Angela said...

Linda, you have created a wonderful gorgeous and a a little bit creepy Christmas card.
Hugs:)
Angela

Patty Sue 2 said...

My saying would have to be "Deck the halls with spider webs" I notice they are easy to spot in my house! Cute card and great coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...