Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Hello bloggers!!! Just thought I would share with you some Very Exciting News that I've had to keep to myself until now lol!!

Bec from Bizzy Bec's has asked me to be on her new DT!!!
And of course I said yes!! I have worked with Bec and some of these very talented ladies before..
and am so honored to be asked to join this new DT.


Starting from 12am, 10th Dec Perth WA time we will be showcasing a New Stamp Image a day there are 6 Images in Total to show you. These will be available in Rubber Stamps and Digi Stamps at Bizzy Becs Online Store.



Here is a little Sneak Peak of some images.



The Design Team have made some AMAZING creations and I am sure you will LOVE seeing them all over the next 6 days.

Here are the 6 New Design Team Members.. Joining as Blue Butterfly Designers..

Honor
Carol
Penni
Linda
Corry
Linda me

You wont want to miss it.. We will be having LOTS of giveaways.. PLUS be sure to check all the Design Teams Blogs as they may have a little Surprise for you also..

Be sure to hop back by tomorrow and join us..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats Linda! The sneak peeks look great...can't wait to see the actual pics!!

Junie said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO who would not want you on their DT !!! Your cards are amazing my friend !!! Huge hugs and congratulations !!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Linda. Yay!!! I finally get to work along side of you. congrats on your new positon and welcome to the team. Hugs xo Jackie

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Linda, Congratulations on your DT role. Oh what interesting sneaky peeks. Shall look forward to seeing these stamps when they are released. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Patricia Mae said...

Congrats Linda, Thats awesome!!
~Patricia

loz said...

Congráts' Linda...Look forward to seeing more of your amazing cards..Loz

stampinfrog said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your new DT position with Bizzy Bec!All of your cards are gorgeous and your coloring is magnificent!Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!I appreciate it so much!!!
Hugs,Connie

craftymum said...

congrats Linda on your DT position. Well deserved
hugs sarah x

Angela said...

Congrats Linda. Your work is awesome. Who wouldn't want you on their team!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Patty Sue 2 said...

Congratulations...I am not surprised you do an outstanding job with all your images! You will knock their socks off! I hate sneak peaks....keeps me awake wondering what is coming! Ha!

Danielle said...

Fantastic news Linda - so happy for you and very well deserved! You will be an outstanding asset to the DT!
Hugs, Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...