Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One for the fun of it..

Morning everyone, Hope your all well and staying warm.. Its been so cold here and is snowing now. Another good day to craft.. Here is a card that I did just for the fun of it.. Ive always loved Mo's images and when I saw this one I know I had to have it.. She just so sweet..As always I have colored with prisma pencils added some prima flowers, mini roses, spacer, brad, and pearls.. Well you all have a wonderful day.. Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments I love reading them..
Hugs, Linda

9 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat is dit weer mooi

gr hetty

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Linda!!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Linda love the colours and sweet little image.
Chris x

Lynne in NI said...

ohhh she's gorgeous ... beautiful colour combo too Linda!

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful card Linda,I love this image and the colouring is great Dorothy xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

She is lovely....I love the way you colored her...just lovely! Would you please send my your new e-mail...I thought I had saved it....but can't find it....ugh!

Angela said...

oh she is so precious!! I am loving the colors you chose and the whole layout and card is beautiful!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Marilyn said...

Love this card Linda. You've coloured the image perfectly & I love the paper & flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...