Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blue Butterfly Stamp Preview Day..

Hello everyone, hope your all well and enjoying your day.. I'm so excited today to be
sharing with you the New collection from
Blue Butterfly Stamps



Victorian Sweetheart Collection


I know your going to love these beautiful little gals.. I know I sure do.. There is a total of 6 and we will be previewing 1 each day.
On the 16th Dec all Rubber Stamps and Digi images will go on sale.. Rubber Stamps are Red Rubber already EZ mounted.. As Bizzy Becs is Australian Based all International Customers will receive a Flat Rate Shipping of $3 for Victorian Sweethearts Rubber Stamps Only.

As there are 16 DT there will be 16 different prizes up for grabs of Digi Images set of 6.. With these also comes a Bonus Sheet of Round Sentiments (which I have been working on)
WOOHOO!! How about that for prizes..plus if you hop around to the DT blogs you just might find some prizes there too..
Here is how to enter -

1) Place this logo below on your blog and announce Blue Butterfly Stamps.

2) Become a follower if you are not already
3) Enter your name in the Linky Below

It's as easy as that..

Now I would like to introduce you to

Charlotte

Isn't she adorable..I have colored her with my prisma pencils. added some mini roses, rhinestones, and corner die cuts. I cant wait till tomorrow to share another one with you.. But till then, I hope you will hop over and check out the other DT's creations. they are all just beautiful..Thanks for stopping by today and for all your lovely comments..

I do so appreciate them..

Hugs, Linda

11 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Linda she is too cute!! I love the image and your layout is beautiful. I hope you are feeling better today.
Hugs:)
Angela

Patty Sue 2 said...

She is adoreable. You have done an excellent job presenting her! How are you feeling today? I can't help myself....that was a bummer!LOL..I hope!

Penni said...

Love your card Linda - The pink and green go perfectly together.

Hugs
Penni
X

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Linda and I love the pink/green colours! She is lovely and you've done a wonderful job with your colouring!
Hugs, Danielle

Renate said...

Hi I just wanted to say that I like your blog and creations a lot. Each thing is a piece of art. I am looking forward to being on the Kenny K team with you starting January.

Greetings Renate

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Linda,beautiful papers and colours........just perfect for this image!!!
Hugs xx

PatR said...

Such an adorable image and very pretty card. Congrats on the DT, well deserved. xx

Sally Richardson said...

Just a lovely girlie card! Such a pretty little thing. Thank you for sharing.

Marilyn said...

So pretty Linda & your card is so vintage with your paper & pretty flowers. And you've done a great job of colouring her too.

Alenka said...

Great card!Image is sweet, and papers are perfect for this this stamp!
Hugs
Alenka

Honor said...

Hi Linda,
Isn't Charlotte just adorable. Your card is beautiful, such pretty colours.
It's great working with you at Blue Butterflies.
Hugs
Honor x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...