Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

One for the fun of it..

Good morning all, Hope your all doing well and staying warm.. Just a quick post today to share this adorable little LOTV card.. I got this darling stamp from my sweet friend Junie, along with another one that I haven't had a chance to work up yet.. Thanks again sweetie I love them!! As always I have colored with my prisma pencils.Added some mini roses, ribbon, punched butterflies, pearls, and rhinestones..
Well that's it for today Hope you all have a Safe and Healthy New Year..
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments I do so appreciate them..
Hugs Linda

14 comments:

loz said...

This is Super Adorable Linda..happy New Year..Hugs..Loz

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Very sweet card Linda!!!!! Happy New Year to you and yours sweetie! xox

Tammy

heidy said...

Oh Linda,what a cutie!!!
Happy New Year .
Hugs Heidy

Carol W. said...

Super cute Linda! TFS
Hope you have a happy New Year!

~Carol
caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Linda, the image is such a cutie.
I hope the New Year brings you everything you want.xxx

nicolet said...

This card is really gorgeous!
Groetjes Nicolet

Junie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your card is just WOWZER Linda !!! your colouring is amazing my friend !!! I have to tell you if you had seen Lucy's face on Christmas morning when she opened her parcel IT WAS PRICELESS !!! will never be able to thank you enough for that EVER !!!!

Jacilynn said...

How very pretty. love the image & the layered butterflies! too perfect.
x

Christina said...

Woww this is really stunning Linda!!
Hugs Kristel

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable Linda. I love the distressed papers.
Happy New Year!
Clare x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Linda x as usual x Leigh x

Junie said...

Something for you on my blog !!!! Happy New Year my dear friend !!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just sooooo cute! I love the pink and all your added touches make it a fantastic card! Your coloring rocks.

Mary J said...

Oh my, this is tooo cute! I love how you've kept it so delicate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...