Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Christmas cards

Morning everyone, I hope your all doing well ,and staying warm.. I'm here today with a few more Christmas cards that I'm still trying to finish up..
I am getting closer to the end of them.. As much as I love Christmas, I'm looking forward to starting on something else..I have used a darling little LOTV image on my first card. A Hangler and Stangler on this one.
And a Tickled Pink Stamp on this one
Well that's it for today Ill be back tomorrow with some more..Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.. I do so appreciate them..
Hugs, Linda



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy all beautiful my fav is the 1st one.
Chris x

Christina said...

These are gorgeous cards Linda! Really amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...