Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge

Morning everyone.. Hope your all doing well.. WOW Here it's Sunday already..
Where does the days go??? Well Sunday means its time once again
for another AWESOME challenge at KKKG.
And this week the theme is;
MONOCHROMATIC
I have used Miss Fortune from the Gothik Angelz line

As always I have colored with my prisma pencils. Added prima flowers, mini roses, pearls, MS punch, dry embossing folder, and crystal snowflakes. Well that's it for today.. Hope you ll hop on over and check out the other DT girlz creations they are beautiful.. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and for all your lovely comments I do so appreciate them..

9 comments:

Christina said...

Woww a gorgeous card Linda! Really devine!
Hugs Kristel

Christine said...

Hi Linda sorry Ive been MIA you been busy as ever with your awesome creations...am loveing the ALL white cards this year fab image & colouring ..hope you are well?? take care..

smiles Christine xx

heidy said...

Hi Linda,beautiful card!!!
Hugs Heidy

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, luv all the embossing, beautiful colouring, sue,x

Jackie said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love it xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Linda!! Fun image and beautiful coloring!! I love all the white and texture.
hugs,
Chris

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi, Linda! I have been trying to make the rounds, but you know how that goes...lol! Forgive my tardiness ;D I love your elegant card! Reminds me of a beautiful wedding cake! That pop of blue really stands out and is so very striking. Hugz, Cheryl

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great job on this challenge Linda!! Love the snowflakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...