Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Big OPPS !!

Hi everyone, I'm back with a couple cards that I did for DT challenges. But I messed up big time.. The first one was for TBD challenge a (Sketch) But after making the card using the sketch, I read the challenge and it didn't fit..OPPS!!!OK So I pretty much did the same thing with this one, that was for The 12 day of Christmas at SBC.. I really don't know where my head is ??? If you find it could you send it back..LOL..
I think with all the stress of Christmas and trying to get every thing done I'm just not thinking straight. Or when I fell on the ice last week it must have messed my head up..
Anyways I just wanted to share them with you as I really love these images..
Steampunk digis from SBS
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments I do so appreciate them..
Hugs, Linda



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yours and mine both, I did the same this week not reading it all I seen patchwork and thought oh i have lovely paper but when I went back I was suppose to make my own, your 2 cards are absolutely gorgeous a beautiful image on the 1st one.
Chris x

Christina said...

These are gorgeous cards Linda! Love the blue one!
Hugs Kristel

Donna said...

Well Linda you may have messed up on the sketches, but you still did two gorgeous cards. Hope you manage to settle down a bit, and RELAX.
hugs
Donna xx

loz said...

Both beautiful cards Linda..You are doing fine without your head..LOL..Loz

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think we have all done this! LOL! Why is is we look AFTER we have made our card? I am glad to know it is Christmas, not our age!

Lau W said...

Oh these cards are elegant, love them !
xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Linda
many thanks for your kind words.
You be careful on the ice, my friend fell last week and broke her arm while walking 3 dogs. You have bad weather seen on the news, are cold is back end of the week.
Your cards are just gorgeous, fabulous images and wonderful design.
takecare janex

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Linda,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...