Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Morning everyone.. Boy its another cold one here today.. Hope your all staying warm.. Here is a card that I did for the LOTV challenge..
I know Ive said a hundred time how much I love these little sweeties, But
how could you not love them they are so cute and sweet..As always I have colored with prisma pencils, I keep this one pretty simple.. just used some lace and pearls.. Well that's it for today .. Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave. Hope you all have a wonderful day..
Hugs, Linda

12 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous card Linda. Such a cute image and beautiful lace.
Clare x

Kimmi said...

Oh Linda, she is pretty! Love the blues and the touch of red on the pressie. Gorgeous layout and that lace is beautiful!

Hugs

Kimmi x

craftymum said...

Hi Linda
great card and I love how you have coloured it. Thanks for commenting on my first video tutorial
hugs Sarah x

Hetty said...

Wauuuw wat een lief en prachtig kaartje

gr hetty

Jodi said...

Oh she is just too cute and sweet!! I love these images! Love the shades of blues on this card.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous colours and your lace is ever so pretty too!

Danielle said...

This is so pretty Linda! Gorgeous colouring and the lace & pearls complement her so beautifully! Stay warm!
Hugs, Danielle

Patty Sue 2 said...

Isn't she just the cutest! I love that lace also! Your coloring is so perfect, I am hoping Santa will bring me some prisma pencils for Christmas...hugs

loz said...

Soo gorgeous Linda..Beautiful colouring...Loz

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty Linda... so soft looking. Love how you've coloured it, the papers, lace... it's all good!

Junie said...

This is such a beautiful card Linda !!! I love that image ... apologies for not being around this week, stuff on my mind HOPE ALL WELL WITH YOU !!!

Katarina said...

Darling! Thank you for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...